Friday, November 2, 2012

Prepare for new phase of life

Me just starting to understand about the difference between single & married with child. I'm now in between: 9 months old pregnant.
Even when I already married, I still could go anywhere and anytime I want. Entering pregnancy time, I still could go anywhere and anytime while also keep in mind that I need more time to rest. I tried to go home earlier *which quite hard. Still not reducing my hang out time with friends though. Quite lucky that my husband always allow me to :D
But now, I'm 9 months old pregnant. Hard enough to move my ass. Couldn't hang out as often as others. Couldn't decide spontaneously to go to certain place. Then also come up in my mind that situation would never be the same again. I will entering a new phase of life. I will have little one that will depend 100% on me as a mom. I will spend almost all my time for my baby. Might be there will only little time for hang out with friends. I have more responsibility then my single friends. They still can easily go anywhere anytime. But I have been through the 'single' phase of life happily. I hope I won't envy them :D
I hope this just a small change that won't lead me to 'galau' or baby blues or others. I got to prepare. And make sure not to regret the situation..And still will try to hang out without ignoring my baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment