Thursday, February 20, 2014

No nanny days

Welcoming my little family to "no nanny days", since si Mba leaved us last Saturday.
At first, I felt really mad..why she didn't tell me that she wouldn't come back? Why this and that? I gave her a chance to see her family and she betrayed me? Why?? *lebay*
I know this happens to many working mothers. I heard many same cases from my friends.

As a solution, Alif is now stay with my twin nephew's nanny while I'm working. They are now 4 years old, already in pre-school, and more independent. Me and hubby take Alif in the morning to my sister's house. Not too far from our home, about 15 minutes motor cycle ride. We pick Alif after office. It's actually not so good for Alif to go back and forth in the morning and in the evening. But we have no other choice for now. At least until the end of March.

We also do some adjustment. Like we now have to do all house chores by ourselves. Last night I washed all dirty clothes (like really many clothes). Hubby was cleaning up the kitchen and cooking. etc. etc.Yaa..let's do this as an exercise..we won't have any maid or nanny anyway in Germany :0

No comments:

Post a Comment